Connect

Like us on Facebook. Watch us on YouTube. Follow us on Twitter. Get to know the real lives of the Real Life Superheroes, hitting the streets and doing real things. They help the homeless, dedicate time to charities, work to make their communities safe, and help kids regain a sense of the morality inspired by the comic books they grew up on.

They’ve arrived on the scene from every corner of the globe, in many cases entirely unaware that others had adopted this practice of Creative Altruism.

And now, staying connected with this latest evolution of the superhero is easier than ever. Make The Real Life Superhero Project a regular stop in your online world, and check back often for new additions, updates, and inspiration to make a difference in your part of the planet.

Press inquiries:
press@reallifesuperheroes.com

477 Comments to “Connect”

1. Dragon Blade says:

I’m from Brazil and I want to know how I can do to integrate the team.
    I really want help my people.

2. Bizzaro Ray says:

Just want to say its a good feeling to know there are people out there willing to do what you do. Good Luck and Rock on!

3. heedless one says:

calling all citizens looking to help and make a difference now is the time to become something more whether you call it a real life superhero or an upstanding citizen it is time for us all to meet no matter of you are an active hero or not it is time it is easy to watch someone become a victim or to make someone a victim but is it hard to help?

in chicago

4. DreG says:

Paul, if you don’t like it you don’t have to do it. Leave these people alone. They are doing good in the world their way. You do it yours. Don’t tear down other peoples’.

5. http://www.rastravel.com/viajes/8/0/0/0/ofertas-a-Europa.html says:

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide something again and help others such as you helped me.

6. Professor Edge says:

you guys have guts. i do my deeds in secret and try not to get noticed so you guys are really brave to really go out there to do what you do. inspirational.

7. THUNDERBOLT says:

first of all,let me say what an awsome group of people you are,and whatever your background,ability,or agenda,the fact of the matter is,you have had the vision to realise that your community needs help,but have also had the courage to amend that.i am from stoke-on-trent,england,and have spent many years as a security guard and as a bouncer,and am now at a loss as to how to deal with the growing number of thieves,drug dealers and violent offenders,who tarnish our streets(the local courts letting them go scot free on a regular basis).near to the top of this page,there is a piece,written by a guy called,paul.read it.is he somebody who lives in such afluent areas as to not have such fears,or does he just not want to get his hands dirty in order to help his community?anyway,brilliant stuff,keep it up!

8. Doctor Plague says:

Hello. My hero Alias is Plague, though the name may not sound like it I hope to do as much good as I possibly can. I am 16 and live in Pendleton Oregon. Though there definitely isn’t much crime, I still would like to help out in any way I can, So if anyone knows of anything I can do to help within the Umitilla county I would love to here it. Also I need help on getting my materials for my uniform. Any tips?

9. Night says:

i will become a superhero like you guys and staysafe!!!!

10. Fast man says:

Hey guys Im a child i saw that you have two child superheros im from Canada i dont know if canada has started any super hero things if they havent id like to know if they want to

11. White Knight says:

I would like to join your project, i live in toronto NSW australia, there is alot of crime here and i cant help people alone if there is anyone over here and wish to help, please contact me 0431725270 thank you

12. X says:

hi i’m the White X. i was wondering if i could join your group. i live in atlanta. if any of your super heros can meet me at mount paran church on sunday the first sevice that would be swell.

13. the arachnid says:

hello im the arachnid i would love to join your group and it would be awesome i am the arachnid i will post a video asap

14. Project Lonedragon says:

Hi, i am project lonedragon. I am interested in joining your cause but as of my situation i am still obtaining a video camera. If you require any of my gear/information please email me. I am located in Escondido and operate during the night. Situations here are rare but common enough to be delt with caution…
    Look forward to an email and further talks with your team. Sincerely “Project LoneDragon”.

15. queen of dimonds says:

hello me and my brother were talking about all the crime in the world. we wanted to do something about it. my brother mentioned vigilante justice but disagreed with that. i was searching the web and found you guys. i realy want to join and help out my comunity. how do i sighn up :-)

from
    the queen looking for dimonds

16. Hephestos says:

I would like the opportunity to provide gear and equipment. I have a penchant for design and engineering of unusual items, and would be glad to review specs and quote prices for the design and fabrication of non-lethal equipment. Please let me know if you are interested, no obligation of course.

17. Emily Steele says:

Hello, I’m Emily and I am here to ask what can I do to help? I want to Join. I want to help MY people.
    The people need help but who will help? I will. That’s Why I am here please let me know what I can do.

18. Batgirl says:

I am here to help just call me and I will be there let me know what I can do. I will do anything to help. The Greatest of people come in the smallest of pakages. Send me something tell me what I need to do.

19. the kniter says:

i am the kniter and i help fight crime in bombay,india.i would like to join your
    group.

20. scott lebowski says:

also is there any hero guilds in ontario canada?

21. Caligrio says:

I am proud to know that there are people out there willing to stand up for what is truly right. I am not a big or physical guy but im not weak either. I pride myself on being able to keep things from getting violent as much as possible. I do not have a big martial arts background, but what I do have is a very powerful mind with which I have used to become very connected and have learned many talents. I live in the suburbs of St. Paul, MN. What I have done so far has not made an impact noticeable by media or the general public so far, which I have done purposely. Unfortunately my capacity of travel is extremely limited, but I can do a great deal of things nonetheless. Whether this is going to some basic blogger, or somebody who actually is connected or does something, I just want you to know that I am offering my services. – Caligrio

22. Amare says:

May I be one of you

23. Dark Lys says:

Hi,

I need help to begin my hero carreer but i don’t know who should I see…

Have you any idea?

Thanks

-Dark Lys

24. Jason says:

I am interested in finding out if anything is going on in the sacramento area. I don’t have a name, uet. I do that I want to help, though my funds and transportation are limited. Please, contact me soon.

25. Knightwatch says:

I have been a superhero for quite some time now and still have not found one person in my area willing to become a superhero with me any ideas on how to start a group without giving away my identity?

26. No name says:

Anyone on this comment page, I am starting a team in maryland which already has four memebers. If you are in maryland and you are interested contact me @somesuperhero13@gmail.com

27. No name says:

Starting a team in Maryland if interested contact me at somesuperhero13@gmail.com we have four memebers so far. Contact me if you are serious.

28. LOOKIN FOR HERO FROM ORLANDO says:

LOOKING FOR HERO FROM ORLANDO THAT USE TO HONORABLEY WORK AT MY WAREHOUSE AND DID GREAT WORK AND WAS MOVING INTO THIS FIELD AND REALLY WANTS TO HELP PEOPLE.
    HODGSKIN
    THE HODGE

29. LOOKIN FOR HERO FROM ORLANDO/ DON HODGSKIN says:

LOOKING FOR FRANK. ORLANDO FIGHTING HERO. ANYWHERE AROUND. LAST I SAW HIM WAS WHEN HE WAS MOVING INTO THIS FIELD AND HE REALLY WANTED TO HELP PEOPLE. GOOD GUY.
    DON HODGSKIN
    PEST OFFENSE
    THANKS TEAM.

30. Karma says:

Hello, Im an anonymous person who is curious about how to join the Real Life Superheroes organization.
    I live in Tulsa and it really hit me hard that my city needed a hero when I found out that Tulsa was the meth capital of the world. Things have only continued to worsen over time with rising violence and people losing homes under the strain of our economy, and people just continue to look on like nothings wrong.
    If there’s anyway I could help the people of my city, I think this would be the way to go for me.

31. James Ramey says:

I admire you guys help me help you some time. 13 years of military and martial arts training I have plenty of skills to bring to the table so next time any of you are in southern California and need some extra muscle to take down a big bad guy give me a call. 858-999-4082

32. Blank Canvas says:

Hey, I just found out about you guys, and I must say, I really appreciate your attempts to make the world a better place. I look up to you all, and hope to one day help the world in the same way that you all have.

- Blank C.

33. idrislane says:

hi i live in delaware and i wanted to know if you guys can give me some tips on being a real superhero
    because me and some friends where trying to do things like this and i wanted to see what you guys would say but we dont have any hero names but where still thinking like if there arent heros with the name THE SHADOW also we did come up with a group called the shinigami its japanese for reaper
    but if you could contact me if you guys have a facebook channel im edorisu lan on there so keep up the good work guys and girls i will also tell my friends about this website also if they have any questions :)

34. nakronius says:

listen im a kid and to tell u guys the truth i want to join ur league and my name will be Nakronius but my attributes are that i was trained in fighting, im highly skilled at it, i free run every where i go and im good at making psi balls (energy balls)due to my ability and my weapon i train with is a staff

35. Nega Raika says:

I support what you are doing however I will not be on the street with you guys. I live in an area where costumes are looked down upon.
    Call me whatever you want. A villain, an anti hero but here is the truth about me. I want to see this world change. I want it to be better. And I believe it starts with you guys.

36. Faceless says:

hello, Glasgow Scotland is europe’s knife crime capital, theres 13 potental superheros ready for patrolling the night streets, helping in any way we can, any other superheros from the UK on this?

37. toxichero says:

You are an awesome teem

38. toxichero says:

Hay nakronies….I’m just like you…including the psi ball…also I can do a small form of something .don’t want To say on the Internet..my name Is toxic…..you will be seeing me soon

39. Yuri says:

I would like to be a loin you guys but I can’t because I am 14 and I live inEngland is there a chance where I can become a hero here with your help?

40. Vigilem says:

I am Vigilem, which is Latin for “Watcher”. I guard those who are opressed. I seek vengeance on those who were wronged. You are my people. I am your Watcher.

41. Dusk says:

I thoroughly support real life superheroes in what they are doing for their communities and the people around them…
    But what about the more “physical” side of being a superhero? As a 17 year old kid, I’ve always loved the idea of helping people, but those who are in danger. Isn’t that the next stage of being a ‘Super’ hero?
    All I need is a costume, a weapon, rooftops and an open schedule.

42. The Royal Ranger says:

I live in the typical small town USA and am trying to start a movement advice needed

43. The Royal Ranger says:

I would like to join the real life super heroes and save my town from its terrifying drug influence. Contact me at Jacob.winters@ccmv.com

44. Sully says:

Hi. I live in the Los Angeles area and I really want to start something like this. Even if I do, I could never find much to do but help others. That’s what’s being a super hero is all about, but I could never do more than to give good advice or donating. I’m always seeing crimes being committed on the news and I can never do anything about it. This is mainly because I have extremely good luck and never get injured, never find myself in any dangerous situations. Although… I know when someone is in trouble I always come to the rescue. I’m about to be 18 and I really want to be a real life superhero at that time. So wait up for me, okay? I’ll even try to make my own team! But until then, keep doing what you’re doing and stay awesome.

45. Spectre says:

Hi. I would like to say 2 things.

1. I dont know why you call yourselves Super Heroes. To be super, you’d need super powers. You guys dont have those…

2. Despite #1, I do admire what you do. Making the streets in your respective towns a better place is a amazing thing and I hope you all keep doing it.

46. Melissa says:

So you guys really walk around in public in costumes and stuff? Do you guys actually fight crime, or is it just reporting it and stuff and charity? Also, how do you not get your asses kicked? I don’t mean to be offensive, but one of my friends is considering doing this, and I want as much information as possible so I can decide whether I want to support him or dissuade him completely. At first I think he was thinking of becoming an all-out vigilante, it really frightened me. I managed to wipe that idea out of his head, but if it’s just doing nice things for people, and taking care of the poor and the sick and the homeless, then I’m perfectly okay with it, so long as he doesn’t get the crap kicked out of him for wearing a super-hero costume…

47. X says:

The fact that few stand against what others fear is admirable, if you need an extra hand, by all means contact me. I’m good with getting information, and I’m proud that there are people like me out there that make a difference.

48. X says:

X is just what I’m using to remain anonymous. Some people just call me Mister

49. Salvation says:

When I Move back to Seattle I’m going to start doing what I was planning to do since I was 9 yrs old being a Hero.

50. The Silent Sword says:

Hi me and some friends have recently started a team, we call ourselves The Urban Heros. We each have our own strength and weakness but when we work together we found out that we are very hard to beat. I was wondering if you could give us any pointers.

Thanks, The Silent Sword

Connect With The RLSH Project

Connect with the project:

• Connect
  • Connect
  • Connect
  • Connect

© 2018 Peter Tangen/The Real Life Super Hero Project. All Rights Reserved. • Website Customized by James Kocsis